Preparing for a job interview can be nerve racking. Your resume got you this far, now you’ve got to drive it home. That means preparing for your job interview in advance. Part of this is knowing what they’ll ask you and even though you aren’t a mind reader, there are some questions that are pretty standard. Here are 7 of them:
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What skills do you have that make you a best fit for this position?
- Tell me about your past experiences.
- What would most people say about you?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Tell me about a time you performed really well with you job.
- Tell me about a time you made a mistake and what you did about it.
If you can prep yourself with answers to these questions, you’ll be ahead of the game.