Gender wage gap is an issue in the US. According to studies, women earn around 20% less than men. If you want to know which jobs are the absolute worst at paying equally, check them out below.
- Transportation, Storage and Distribut8ion Managers: Women earn around $749 per week while men earn $1006 per week.
- Accountants and Auditors: Women earn $988 per week while men earn about $1345 per week.
- General and Operations Managers: Women earn about $1,002 per week and men earn about $1347.
- Clinical Laboratory Technologists and Technicians: Women earn about $796 and men earn about $1,089 per week.
- Financial Managers: Women earn about $1130 per week and men earn around $1732.