Want a great paying career in health care that doesn’t involve 8 years of medical school? Here are health care careers that not only pay well, but don’t require a medical or nursing degree either:
- Information Security Analysts – You need a Bachelor’s degree in order to enter this field. They earn on average $88,000 per year.
- Radiation Therapists – You need an Associate’s degree in nuclear medicine technology and can earn about $80,000 per year.
- Physical Therapists – They earn about $82,000 per year.
- Healthcare Administrators – This career requires a Bachelor’s degree and they earn about $92,000 per year.
- Medical Perfusionists – You need a Bachelor’s degree to enter this field. They earn about $93,00 per year.