You know that part of the job interview where the hiring manager asks you if you have any questions for them. Even though you may not have any, it still doesn’t look good not to ask. Instead of walking out without saying anything, here are some great questions you can ask them that’ll make you an even stronger contender for the job. Of course, some of these questions will depend on what was already said during the interview. So, keep that in mind as well.
- Why did the last person leave this position?
- Are you all open to new ideas?
- What have you enjoyed most about working here?
- How have people in this position succeeded?
- If hired, would you give an example of how I would collaborate with my manager?
- What hesitations do you have about my qualifications?