Is your car bait? Every year cars get stolen, but some car types get stolen more than others. This means that some cars are just easier for thieves to get their hands on. Here are 5 cars thieves steal the most:
- Honda Accord – There are 50K thefts of this vehicle, but usually it’s the older model years that get stolen.
- Honda Civic – With nearly 50K thefts, this car is a hot ticket with thieves.
- Ford F-Series trucks – Most common years stolen include: 2004, 2005, and 2006.
- Toyota Camry – Biggest year of theft for this car was in 2014.
- Dodge Ram truck – Most commonly stolen years for this truck was 2001 and 2004.