It seems that the higher you strive in your career, the more unconventional the interview questions become. They go beyond the typical, “How well would you say you performed at your last job?”, and more so into questions that reveal your personality. Check out these questions below:
- Which is more important to you money or power?
- Would you rather be feared or respected?
- Tell us about a time you were lucky.
- Tell us 3 non-profit organizations you don’t respect and why.
- What is your favorite property in Monopoly and why?
- Why are you here today?
- Who did you want to be when you were seven or eight? Who did you want to be when you were 16 or 17?
For fun ( or practice), go ahead and prepare responses to some of these questions now.